Thoughts, Ideas and Dreams of a Life to be and a Life to become.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Drawing Day 2!

Hey guys! Here's my drawing for the day! But before that, I would like to share an email that my Dad sent me after seeing the previous post: "I am very pleased to see this, especially after the first time you tried to draw a horse and cried because your horse picture did not look like the one in the book you were looking at. You have kept on pursuing your artistic gift and look what you can do now!" Love you Dad!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your site, how could i subscribe for a blog site? The account aided me a acceptable deal. I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered bright clear idea
Buddy Products Triple Wall Pocket, Steel, 2.5 x 17.5 x 14.5 Inches, Black (5210-4)

Anonymous said...

We are a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community. Your web site provided us with valuable information to work on. You have done a formidable job and our entire community will be thankful to you.
Bogs Women's Classic Mid Tuscany Rain Boot