Thoughts, Ideas and Dreams of a Life to be and a Life to become.

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Drawing Day 3!

So I have to admit something, I've been using some old drawing books of mine for the images that I have so far reproduced.
I decided to do this because I didn't have to worry so much on 'what' I needed to draw (which is usually half the battle) as to simply start drawing (which is the original goal).
Most of my drawings have taken roughly an hour to create, while this particular image took about an 1-1/2 hrs or so because it is a character out of my own imagination. Whilst using what I have learned from these books to help shape the basic form of the character, posture and slightly exaggerated muscle groups :)
I'm still going to use my drawing books from time to time, but I will make a concentrated effort to allow room for my imagination to take flight over the remainder of these 30 days.

Enjoy!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Daniel P. Henry said...

Love the pics but everything you've drawn so far has been asian people. Can you draw European people.