Thoughts, Ideas and Dreams of a Life to be and a Life to become.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Blogrimage 2011!


It's here! The Blogrimage 2011!



Seeing how last year there was great feedback on the stories shared and friendships renewed, I am very excited to see what this journey will bring for the next 30 days! ( and hopefully more after...)

Right now I've been on a little debate with myself about what this blogrimage should be about... At first, I thought to talk about the creative process that I am rediscovering at school; taking 3D design and sculpture has really opened my eyes to the love of making 'work' and the mental challenges that you have to walk through to make a successful piece. I love it!

But recently I rediscovered that little book, "Writing Down the Bones" that I journyed with last year. And saw that I have only had gotten half-way through all the writing challenges that are presented in that book!... So, my final design, after much deliberation, is to continue my journey of writing down stories, memories, and experiences known, with the help and guidance of "Writing Down the Bones" by Natalie Goldberg, to the eventual goal of writing and publishing a memoir of my life as I have lived thus far.

I'm excited to see what comes out these next 30 days, make sure you all check out the other blogs from the fellow blogrimagers, we all have something to share that I believe you will enjoy ;)

Peace be unto you my friends! More to come tomorrow.

-Eric Alan


PS- Additionally, I hope to post a small drawing every week and some pictures of the progress I'm making with my art at school... Hope you enjoy!



4 comments:

brittyriffle said...

I am excited to read this Eric!

Unknown said...

Aww. I miss ya Eric :-)

mja2j said...

Looking forward to following this... :-)
Mary Jennie

Anonymous said...

Working towards publishing a memoir = Excellent.